#55 Navigating Tough Bosses: Thriving Under Difficult Leadership
Navigating Tough Bosses: Thriving Under Difficult Leadership
In this podcast episode, we'll explore strategies for navigating difficult bosses and thriving under tough leadership. We'll delve into understanding the root causes of bad boss behavior, building a strong support system, developing key skills, and navigating organizational politics to succeed in challenging circumstances.
- Understand the root causes of bad boss behavior, such as insecurity, lack of leadership skills, or burnout.
- Build a strong support system with colleagues, mentors, and professional organizations.
Develop key skills like communication, negotiation, and leadership.
- Navigate organizational politics by building strong relationships, understanding power dynamics, and being strategic in decision-making.
- Prioritize self-care to maintain well-being in the face of difficult bosses.
Send your career & leadership development questions to: [email protected].
- Want to find out what's limiting your impact & income? Take my free quiz here, What's Stopping Your Growth?
- Join my Newsletter, The Shift, to get strategies that transform the way you approach your career and leadership.
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for new videos on Tuesdays & Thursdays
Work With Me:
- Leadership & Career Development: Achieve more in your career and life with my monthly leadership coaching program, The Best You: http://thebestyou.me/
- Schedule a Consultation: https://aliciaperkins.me/discovery
- Career Resources : https://www.iamaliciaperkins.com/store
Connect with me: