#54 How to Use Imposter Syndrome to Your Advantage
Imposter syndrome can be a powerful motivator that can push you to work harder, seek feedback, and take on new challenges. In this episode, we discuss how imposter syndrome affects even successful people, especially high performers, and how it can undermine your self-confidence and make you doubt your abilities. However, instead of trying to get rid of these negative emotions, I share strategies for embracing imposter syndrome and using it to your advantage.
- Imposter syndrome can be a powerful motivator that pushes you to work harder, seek feedback, and take on new challenges.
- Instead of trying to get rid of imposter syndrome, embrace it and use it to your advantage.
- Seek self-discovery, recognize the positive aspects of imposter syndrome, reframe negative thoughts, and connect with others in your desired role to overcome imposter syndrome and become more authentic and confident in your career.
- "It's about being able to use these emotions as signs and cues and being able to move past them."
- "It can cause you to take on new challenges to prove to yourself that you are capable."
Send your career & leadership development questions to: [email protected].
- Want to find out what's limiting your impact & income? Take my free quiz here, What's Stopping Your Growth?
- Join my Newsletter, The Shift, to get strategies that transform the way you approach your career and leadership.
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for new videos on Tuesdays & Thursdays
Work With Me:
- Leadership & Career Development: Achieve more in your career and life with my monthly leadership coaching program, The Best You: http://thebestyou.me/
- Schedule a Consultation: https://aliciaperkins.me/discovery
- Career Resources : https://www.iamaliciaperkins.com/store
Connect with me: