#54 How to Use Imposter Syndrome to Your Advantage
Imposter syndrome can be a powerful motivator that can push you to work harder, seek feedback, and take on new challenges. In this episode, we discuss how imposter syndrome affects even successful people, especially high performers, and how it can undermine your self-confidence and make you doubt your abilities. However, instead of trying to get rid of these negative emotions, I share strategies for embracing imposter syndrome and using it to your advantage.
- Imposter syndrome affects even successful people, especially high performers.
- Imposter syndrome can undermine your self-confidence and make you doubt your abilities.
- Overcoming imposter syndrome can make you more authentic and confident in your career.
- Imposter syndrome can be a powerful motivator that pushes you to work harder, seek feedback, and take on new challenges.
- Instead of trying to get rid of imposter syndrome, embrace it and use it to your advantage.
- Seek self-discovery, recognize the positive aspects of imposter syndrome, reframe negative thoughts, and connect with others in your desired role to overcome imposter syndrome and become more authentic and confident in your career.
- "It's about being able to use these emotions as signs and cues and being able to move past them."
- "It can cause you to take on new challenges to prove to yourself that you are capable."
Thank you for listening!
Send your career & professional development questions to: [email protected].
Register for my upcoming workshop: Building Your Best Brand | Learn More Here
Sign up to get free actionable career tips delivered to your inbox weekly: https://www.iamaliciaperkins.com/email
The Income & Impact Navigator is a powerful tool to document your successes, highlight your strengths, and demonstrate the value you bring to your current and future employers to make sure you income matches your impact. Grab yours here.
Work With Me: Apply Here
Connect with me
YouTube: Subscribe Here