#47 Ready to Ditch Your Limiting Beliefs? Ask Yourself These 4 Questions
In this episode of Career Revamp, host Alicia Perkins delves into the topic of limiting beliefs and how they can affect one's career and overall growth. She provides a framework for listeners to follow in order to move past their limiting beliefs and achieve success in their careers and lives.
- Limiting beliefs are negative thoughts and assumptions that restrict potential and opportunities
- These beliefs can be created in childhood and become part of one's identity, causing them to settle for less and miss out on opportunities for growth.
- Limiting beliefs can affect work, productivity, self-esteem, and creativity.
- To overcome limiting beliefs, it's important to recognize and challenge them by asking 4 key questions: What is the limiting belief, Is it true, What would happen if it were not true, and How do I get rid of these beliefs.
- Fear often plays a role in limiting beliefs such as fear of failure, disappointment, being ridiculed, and reframing these fears can help in overcome limiting beliefs.
Send your career & leadership development questions to: [email protected].
- Want to find out what's limiting your impact & income? Take my free quiz here, What's Stopping Your Growth?
- Join my Newsletter, The Shift, to get strategies that transform the way you approach your career and leadership.
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for new videos on Tuesdays & Thursdays
Work With Me:
- Leadership & Career Development: Achieve more in your career and life with my monthly leadership coaching program, The Best You: http://thebestyou.me/
- Schedule a Consultation: https://aliciaperkins.me/discovery
- Career Resources : https://www.iamaliciaperkins.com/store
Connect with me: