#45 4 Signs You are Intimidated By Your Own Success
Success is the goal for most of us, but often we don’t realize that we’re intimidated by our own success. Success means you’ve reached the goal that you have set. It doesn’t matter what and how it took to get to the goal. What matters is that success has been achieved. We can overcome fear and intimidation by learning to work and shift our mindset. Mindset is everything. It determines how you show up for yourself, your family, and your work.
Send your career & leadership development questions to: [email protected].
- Want to find out what's limiting your impact & income? Take my free quiz here, What's Stopping Your Growth?
- Join my Newsletter, The Shift, to get strategies that transform the way you approach your career and leadership.
- Subscribe to my Youtube Channel for new videos on Tuesdays & Thursdays
Work With Me:
- Leadership & Career Development: Achieve more in your career and life with my monthly leadership coaching program, The Best You: http://thebestyou.me/
- Schedule a Consultation: https://aliciaperkins.me/discovery
- Career Resources : https://www.iamaliciaperkins.com/store
Connect with me: