I created this course to show you how easy salary negotiation can be & what it's costing you to not negotiate. Studies show if you start at a salary of $50,000 instead of $55k, over the life of your career you would lose out of earnings between $1 million-$1.5 million. You may not think that $5k is a big deal when you accept the offer, but it can cost you so much down the road. So as you can see, you can't afford to not negotiate. It costs you too much not to.
Companies expect you to negotiate so you don't have to feel intimidated or feel like you are being pushy. This course is going to show you how to work past your mindset blocks, calculate your worth in the market, & confidently make the ask.
YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE IN THIS NUMBER
• 59% of American employees accepted the salary they were first offered and did not negotiate. (Glassdoor)
• 68% of women accepted the salary they were offered and did not negotiate, a 16-percentage point difference when compared to men (52%) (Glassdoor)
THIS IS WHY YOU SHOULD NEGOTIATE
• 70% of managers expect a salary and benefits negotiation when they make a job offer (Forbes)
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to…
- Confidently negotiate a higher salary.
- Know exactly what to say to secure the maximum salary & get paid what you deserve.
- Research your salary so you can make sure you are being paid your maximum worth.
No more being afraid of the salary question. No more leaving money on the table. No more being underpaid.
The Full Curriculum
- The cost of not negotiating
- Common negotiation mistakes
- Negotiation myths
Module 2: What Are You Worth?
- How to research your salary
- How to find insider salary knowledge
- The work will be worth it
Module 3: Begining Negotiation Strategies
- How to get past the salary question on the application
- Rebuttals for when asked about salary
Module 4: Negotiating The Offer
- The mindset you need
- What to do when they make you an offer
- What is your salary requirements question?
- Negotiation techniques
Modules 5: Negotiation more than your salary
- Education/Professional Development
- Job Titles
Bonus: Salary Negotiation Calculator
Bonus: Salary Script Rebuttal Sheet
Bonus: Salary Negotiation Counter Email Templates
I’m Alicia Perkins, the Career Strategist and an HR veteran with more than a decade of experience as an executive recruiter and hiring manager. Mid- to senior-level corporate professionals rely on me to teach them how to confidently “toot their own horns” without arrogance, stop settling for less and gain clarity on their career goals – all so they can land the lifestyle-changing job of their dreams.
If you’re ready to unapologetically let employers know what you bring to the table and lean into your skills and talents, visit me at IamAliciaPerkins.com so I can show you how to step into a career that propels you into the lifestyle you want.
The job search process can be nerve-wracking and within the first meeting, she made me feel a lot better about where I stood within the process. She confirmed that where I was trying to get to career/salary-wise was not unreasonable and is something I can achieve. I definitely recommend her for anyone who needs help and insight within the job search process!
Alicia Perkins’ vision, skill, and professionalism helped transition me into my dream career! She empowers you to see yourself as the professional you want to be and then provides you with the tools to get there. Alicia is efficient, nonjudgmental, and a true professional. I highly recommend her services...all of them